Is April and it mean something
We all start April with either fooling people or being fool by people....Who are you? Fool or been fooled?
Some say those who born in April are always fool...What ever, but if this is true then I must be a fool then.
I am those who don't really like to make a huha over my birthday. Believe it or not, I never cut my cake until I enter my college at 17. That is true!!! During kids time, my parent never plan a party for me. Frankly I also don't hope for any. During my secondary school, most friend will either send some present or greetings but that is more than enough for me...
Birthday for me it mean I getting older....Getting older will always associate to my achievement? What I have accomplish within 1 year? I personally not sure except I know I quit my job for....erm....for fun i believe....hehe
When I was in college, life change as my friend always make a big huha over my birthday. Whats more is when your best friend having the same birthday with you right!!! So pre-uni celebration is quite grand with some dining at some cafe and cake....Then go to Uni, nothing much to add but celebration start a week before and ended a week after....That is how uni life goes I believe....
Cake with tomato sauce will be my nightmare and best memory ever.....But that life as student....free of fun....
Then came last year when I start working. Celebration is still grand. I also need to rush for few place for celebration....Quite happy with all my friend that they always throw in some memorable celebration...
As for this year, it is more silent. There is few invitation I have to turn down due to some incident happen week ago....And some I politely turn down as I don't want to have such so many celebration since economy crisis...wahaha... But I really appreciate those who text me, call me and some who planned celebration for me...Sorry for those who planned celebration for me but I turn down...I appreciate your effort so much...
Check out place I dine during birthday celebration at HarkauSiewmai.blogspot
When April come, it will also end....
I believe I shall end my honeymoon time and get back myself to the table and start study...Yeah ACCA is finally here again and P2, I will challenge you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment