As I am counting my day for my Bangkok Trip, my excitement and happiness slightly dripping away. There is just too many events and unforeseen event happening that have spoilt my whole mood for Bangkok Trip.
The Bangkok trip was planned long ago which if trace back will be exactly one year ago. The flight ticket have been booked since last year June until now. That is why my mood and excitement have totally vanish.
The Bangkok trip have also taken into consideration that it would be my graduation trip after my ACCA. During my planning, I was estimating that I would have passs my exam on December exam and this would be a celebration for myself. Sadly, soon after the ticket was booked, everything turn ugly with me failing again and again. How sad!
My recent application of credit card was mainly for my oversea used especially for Bangkok Trip as I do not want to go about with thousand of Thai Bath on my pocket. I feel so insecured especially with current situation there. However my application have been rejected for the reason I still have car loan under my name!
Today morning I get a shocking news from my collueague. It wasn't that shocking as I already predicted but why can't for the very one time, my prediction goes incorrect. My boss have intention to send me to outstation again and clashed with my Bangkok Trip. It was so predictable as my boss always arrange outstation work during my leave. I think he might be worried I go for interview when I was on leave!!! But I have already apply my leave since 100 days ago....Tomorrow I will have long lecture again but I will never give up my Bangkok Trip for sure...
But the worst of the worst part was actually the protest that is going on in Bangkok. Previously I manage to sail through the biggest rally of Yellow Shirt Protestor when I visited Phuket but this round, it was the Red that create a problem. I know that their protest will never affect the tourist who visited the country but the current situation have turn from sour to ugly. I personally do no or will never agreed with their action of spilling the fresh human blood for any reason. The incident was totally a turn off to me and I am feeling very sad for those shallow minded people especially Buddhisme teaching that ask for moderation in life without extremist. Whats more to a country like Thailand that is respectable for been religious...
Well, just have my finger crossed and hope all the best in weeks to come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
omg somehow i feel tis is such a bad year for all of us!! none of us are happpy!!
Don't be sad.
everything is OK. you will be Ok.
Law of attraction, don't attract bad things, and don't let it spoil your day.
Gambate...
hey, my friend who went to Bangkok the previous weekend (March 20) says everything seems fine. Only the place where they hold demo is "bad", other than that - it is normal; therefore, enjoy your trip but just be careful not to go to the demo area....=)
Hope this helps!
thanks....will enjoy my trip to the max....hopefully the demo ppl dun kacau kacau at the place i visited
Post a Comment