Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am greed….because I am human.

It has been 1 year 9 months I am with my current company. My office is located in highly luxury area with probability of me bumping into rich person equivalent to 100%everyday.

Things that I never expect to see everyday seem to be part of my daily life. Seeing prospects customer carrying branded bags from Gucci, Prada to LV, driving side by side with Ferrari, BMW and newest version of Mercedes, dining the same cafĂ© with datin and datuk……..really give me a boost of how to be a young millionaire.

People always say I am a rushing guy. Everything want to be fast. Want to earn fast money. Want to get promoted faster and so on….

But why not?

Can't I have my dream?
Can't I have a goal?
Can't I have a direction?

I am sick to look at how rich is people....and I want to be as rich as them....
I am not a 'pai ka chai' but i just want to earn money and make my life and my family life a little bit better than now....

Am I greed then? Yes, I am....but i am greed for good.....because I am human....and greed is just human nature...

No comments: