Do you know where was the place the scene in Bali was filmed?
During my holiday in Bali, I get to stay in Ubud, the place where movie 'Eat Pray Love' was filmed. The movie was filmed in Green Field Hotel while I was just staying a door beside.
Ladies and gentlemen, let me bring you to the best hotel I ever stay in Bali....Tegal Sari.
Surrounded by lush green paddy field, patron greet every morning with fresh air and green view of paddy field. From time to time, you can hear bird chirping from the tree trunk. A morning walk along the paddy field will bring you to more exotic flora such and huge lotus.
You will be welcome with a refreshing lemonade with pandan leave drink. It was so refreshing that the super duper heat of Bali was just wash away in seconds!!! While waiting for the check in and resort tour, our camera just cant stop taking photos!!!
Swimming pool overlooking paddy field and open gym is also available. The staff is so friendly that I have to rate them as 'OVER FRIENDLY'. Just take out your camera and they will rush to you and offer you to help we guys take photo.
I make a booking 6 months earlier and I was left with only 2 room which was available. This is how famous the hotel are. Only 24 rooms available and about 14 of them are facing the paddy field.
Since we have 7 people and 2 room left, we have no choice but to squeeze ourselves into room of 3 and room of 4. Mind you that I have to put extra bed for both room due to the shortage of room.
If you are asking me why do I keep on changing hotel during my Bali trip, well the culprit is Tegal Sari Hotel. I plan to stay 2 nights here but despite my early booking, they only left with the 2 rooms I specifies just now.
We have one 'Wooden' Room with personal garden. The room was for 3 but we squeeze in 4 person with additional bed.
Another room is for the gals. It was a superior room for 2 and one extra bed also overlooking garden with some paddy field view. Sorry forgot to snap photo of the room. :-(
As we check in early, we were brought to visit some of the room such as the superior deluxe, the most expensive room available. From the bed that you lie down, you can see a view of 180 degree of green paddy field. It also come with jacuzzi over looking the paddy field.
I strongly have no regret spending more for this hotel as it was one of the most memorable place I ever stay in Bali.
Enough for grand mother story here, enjoy the photo that won't cheat you!!!! No editing involve. No photoshop involve.....
No comments:
Post a Comment