Today i go to temple for prayer since it was 15th of the lunar calendar...
I went and light the joss stick and candle and went around the temple to pray. After placing all the joss stick, i pick up the gold paper and give a last chanting before i proceed to burn it away.
Out of sudden the rain started to pour and it was so heavy that everyone got half wet although we are under the roof. The wind is blowing so strong and all the candles are become lifeless...Except one!
Then the rain become less heavy after 10 minutes and I proceed to burn the gold paper. Again the rain pour non stop and I run to the small area with roof while waiting for the rain to stop. I take the time to admire the decoration and the statue around the temple but one things that caught my eye is the one and only candle that survive the rain and stormy wind.
Well....after few second of observation, i realise the candle was place at good spot and good timing. Maybe this is call luck. Maybe it was also indication of survival of the fittest. No just that it was alive, the fire was burning stronger than the wind and the water. It was so clear that water still dripping onto the candle but the fire is still strong....
maybe in life, we should be like the candle....face the challenge strongly....
Well....i stuck in the rain.....but i learn a lesson.....
No comments:
Post a Comment