Sunday, April 22, 2007

Exam is tomorrow...

Haiz..

Tomorrow is the starting of Year 3 Semester 1 examination. One of the worst semester I have undergo. Worst coursework mark ever..I have just start to lost more focus in my studies. The more I want to focus the more I feel difficult to get all the knowledge into my brain..

E-com will be the first paper. The paper which i thought is easy but however, I just notice that I still have plenty to cover. Too many thing running in and out of my brain.(from society, thesis, malacca thesis data collection, and even my own unsolve problem).

Despite I am an outgoing person, the feeling of sadness and loneliness still mastering my mind. In the sudden, I may feel to be isolated, and sometimes I feel like I have been throw aside.

Haiz..I just can't control my mind, I think.. Just hope tomorrow is a better day for me..

have to go on study again..Could let myself down..

No comments: