Thursday, April 26, 2007

Maggot!!Worm!!

Hiaz..whole body is so itchy now..just throw away a big packet of rubbish full of maggots and worms..yaks!!vomit!!!

This is the fourth time I have to do because no body is willing to throw away rubbish at ground floor..haiz..I just wanna bath now..feel so itchy..just like worms crowding on me..HELP........

Exam exam exam!! Tomolo will be ther worst paper in my whole life..Advanced Accounting Practise...Hopefully I can perform well although I have a very bad flu..Never had such a bad flu before in my life!!!Life is so suffering!!!

haiz...maggot and worm!! why u appear in the rubbish...Make me feel itchy liow la....haiz

The uncle from ground floor, please go away faster!!Haiz..this uncle come and repair our water paip because he say our water leak until his house...SO GOOD!!think again...he wanna repair it because his house is full of water...Got feng shui le..hahha..

Faster repair it and i can take bath liow...faster..faster..I also need to cook my dinner le..faster faster repair la..come at a very inappropriate timing..haiz

No comments: