Looking at Kenny Sia Blog post about his vacation to Tioman brings back my memory of a year ago when I first visited Tioman. I still remember where all my classmate are rushing and squeezing themselves to Redang island, me and bunch of friend (actually only 4 of us) headed to Tioman Island. It was a nice and beautiful island and full of coral and fishes. Of course, not all diving and snorkeling spot are beautiful but at least I saw magnificent coral which was better than what photographed by Kenny Sia. It really remind me of how relax and fun I am during the short visit.
Now, with hectic work lifestyle, I always dream of a long holiday at the beach side and relax. October seem to be still long way to go...I had purchase flight ticket to Phuket in middle of October. I really hope I can have a real relaxation, enjoying spa, close my eye and listen to the sound of wave and feel the breeze from the sea. Some may said the sound of wave was horrible, like the sound of tsunami, but for me who never experience tsunami, I personnally feel it was relaxing.
Able to step into an island which was once a place almost destroy by mother nature and seen lot of lost of life, I believe I will be more appreciate what I see. My journey to Phuket is so near yet so far. Hope by the time I departing to the island, I still can have the holiday mood. I really want a holiday now!
Phuket, I will be there soooooooooooner.....Wait for me ya....and for now, dream remain dream and reality was in front of me...Work Work Work....Stop dreaming...Dream when October is here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment