My eye is sore, staring at laptop for more than 10 hours. My stomach is numb with same food every day. My mind is full with work matter. My car had passed the same road for months and what worst, I had now stayed in hotel more than my own room.
Since end of March till date, I had stay in hotel for 27 days. Staying in hotel mean nothing great to me now and it make me feels so homeless. Working until late at night make life more meaningless and tiring.
Now I am rushing against time, hoping life can be better after this. I can’t deny that I already lost interest and lost hope in this job. Facing terrible client, back stabbing ******, unhealthy working environment and tight schedule had causes this assignment turning from worst to f***king damn stressful. As expected, there is people resigning during this assignment and of course more and more people are now turning their head off about this assignment. I personally would like to pull out as soon as possible.
Now my life is like: Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding in work
Frankly I am good in hiding my emotion and if I angry I will show it out no matter it was to my senior to anyone who make me angry. It had been years that I had not angry but this time around throwing files and slamming the door seems to be my choice of expressing my anger.
Tomorrow will mark yet another week of stay in hotel breaking my personal record of staying the most time in hotel. Seem like I will continue bleeding in work and bleeding with hotel …
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh gosh, its been bad for you too eh..
I'm depressed too!! So many bad things happened!!! I'm feeling so so moody..not angry..but sad...
Life goes on Joo..Ntg you can do about it!!
Jz rmbr that smiling makes you look more handsome!! Haha, then you'll rmbr to S.M.I.L.E.
Post a Comment