Sunday, April 27, 2008

A new chapter begin soon

Life is like a textbook which was divided into few chapter. Life start with an introduction where we are born and end with conclusion where human die. It had been lonh way for all of us who live in this world as each day may end up with suffering, struggling and sadness. However on the same time, we might find happiness, laughter and success.

As for me, I had come far enough for this 21 years. My struggling and success had all been frame up and will be my sweet sour experience forever.

When I was small, I was more a evil than an angel. I hate study and I hate school. I don't like to go to school and always cry. My attendance to school is less than 50% and my studies was sucks... Everytime I was in the school, i cry, making noise or create trouble. I remember, I was almost been thrown out from the school for disiplinary problem.

I hate study and that was reality but I like competition. Despite my bad result in primary one and two, I manage to climb up during my primary 3. For no reason I pass my 'Penilaian Tahap Satu' which entitle me to skip my primary four class and go straight to primary 5. From that moment onward, I know I shall not let my family down and I shall focus on study even I hate book so much...

After ending my primary school, another chapter start at secondary school. In secondary I was much into friendship, and more extra-cocuriculum activity. For me, what the use of education if I cannot survive with team of people. Despite my heavy involvement in 3 clubs and society and librarian job, i try to strike for academic excellent. I know without good academic result I will go no way as well.

Another new chapter start in TAR college. Moving from ordinary town of Klang to huge city of KL give me absolute freedom to do what ever i want. Beside study, my networking of friends grow bigger. Undeniable, the moment in TARC is one of the best I ever had.

The next stage was more promising, more exciting and more fun. With much competition and social life, I had neglected my studies. Actually I try to have good result like what i did in TARC but things was too late when I realize my result was not going to increase elsewhere. I focus on extra-cocuriculum activities and hope my employer will never see on my result bur more to my extra contribution that I had done to the community and the society. I know my move will never let me down. Before I graduated, I secure 5 jobs and there is more interview which I had to cancel. Things was fine and great.

The tertiary level education close its chapter last December and I finally graduated at the March convo. Everything was fine in work and both my social life. I enjoy it despite life getting worst and hectic.

Yesterday I paid for my ACCA fees and will sooner register at Sunway College for my ACCA classes. I know things will change and yet another chapter will begin. I getting tired nowadays. Too old to accept so many changes in life. I prefer to have simple life, calm and happy ending. When will all my chapter close and I can only have relax life?

Despite what i do in life might not be what I hope for, I know I need to do it for the sake of myself and family. I choosen my own path and here am I to continue walking. Today, in this blog, I open my new chapter, my working life with part time study. I know it will be another 2 months before I started my class but I just have to have a smooth transition period so I can make use of it.

No comments: