Saturday, April 19, 2008

Worst Hotel

I don’t care whether I get sued for defaming this hotel, but I just have to blog this out as it was experience…

I was in Johore Bahru for audit and our client place us in this very “Spa” Hotel in Plaza Lien Ho, soon to be call Sentosa Plaza. The plaza is old but with some furnishing, I believe it will be a good place to shop.

Back to the story of the hotel, once we enter the hotel, we can sense there is no security in the hotel. Located inside a seventies plaza make it look so creepy. We check in the hotel and the fella at the reception counter gives us a remote control…Ok fine… Then the hotel looks like yellow chicken den for people to make love more than place for people to stay.

The room looks fine when we go in but our satisfaction didn’t last long. Mind you, we are given “presidential suite” with air-conditioning not functioning. Fortunately after few hour, the air-corn turn cooler… The toilet is so eerie. It makes me wanted to vomit everytime I enter it. The door is slippery, sticky on the same time as it was not been occupied for years. The bath tub had become blacken and worst part, it seems like got fungus growing on it. The hot water does not seem to work at the beginning but I was the white rat. Being the first to take bath, I really learn my lesson. The hot water turns to be boiling hot without warning. Shit! Almost get burn from it.

Minutes later I found that there is no water kettle for us, no phone and no freezer. Then I realize there is dead creature in my room. OMG. Is Siu Kiong dying beside my bed! Then I notice my bed sheet already got hole and they simply use another cloth to paste the hole…The more I do research in the room, the more things I realize.
No matter how, this is just not a hotel and my room is not a presidential suite. It really spoilt my mood for staying at “presidential suite” for the first time. Thanks client for your nice treat by placing us in presidential suite of “cheap” class hotel……oops…I mean hotel with spa…By the way, there is no swimming pool, restaurant, laundry, safe box, gym or whatever facilities you thinking off. One think I know, our sleep is entertained with sound of people walking here and there… One good think about here is we can watch TV show from Singapore…Only then I know that The Apprentice Show was sponsor by ACCA…. =,=”

The dirtiest hotel toilet
Me senior investigating the bed
Stupid hanger
Siu Kiong beside my bed!!!
There is sand inside the room!!so cheh!!
The Hotel Management expect us to buy product from them...sweat!
Again, the toilet...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG eww the sink looks creepy! And where got 'Presidential Suite' so small one??!!?? Makes me wonder how the 'normal' rooms would look like!

How can they bear to let you guys stay at that kinda place?? How much is it? Can't u apple for a NORMAL room at a NORMAL hotel??!?!

Looks like the glamorous auditor's life is being uncovered by you step by step!!

It's truly sad that you had to endure this experience during your birthday week...certainly did help you grow up yah?? LOL

Eddie Lim said...

Because my client too kiam siap dy....but after stay for few day, it become normal la...wahahaha....