Saturday, April 26, 2008

Car Wash Day

Since working I had no time to wash any car and my silver car had turn into black color. Although i was suppose to work from home today, i decided to wash my car. I realize that there is no more car wash detergent so I go to the nearest supermarket to buy. My mom is asking me to send to those car wash shop and let them wash but I decided to wash myself for the sake of playing with water...hehe...OK..I know i look old but my mind can go immature sometime...hehe..

So i went to the shop and buy what i wanted and start washing...And now my car was sparkling and clean...hahaha....

OK...what more interesting is not my car wash but my shopping experience in the supermarket...When I queue up to pay for the things i bought, i saw this old pak cik(around 70 years old) behind me buying a track bottom and renoma brief...Ok look fine...Pak cik also need to look nice of course...But he seem hiding something with the track bottom he buy...haha...

When it was my turn to pay, the old pakcik put his stuff on the belt roller while the cashier is scanning my stuff...That was the time when the things he was hiding from the track bottom drop off and show off...wahaha....what u guess inside it? 2 tube of KY jelly and at least 4 pack of condom....Ok...I pay for my stuff and go off with a smile in my face...But what make me smile? because the pak cik smile, the cashier smile and those people behind the queue is smiling as well...

The pak cik is certainly brave...and of course alert about the dangerous of HIV...or maybe he just on the family planning....Ok...dun feel offence by this post...Guys, if u want buy it, just buy and dun pretend...nothing wrong with buying those thing right? haha....OK....I gonna polish my car now...see ya

No comments: