Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Sad Goodbye

Today is a weird day. A day where sadness fill the air...

I just come back from Johor and yet it was time for me to go back Klang to audit. My roommate was moody today. Maybe because we all had bully him since he come in and he already cannot stand it...hehe...sorry Nicholas....we just can't stop making fun of you...So sorry...

It was clear that he was sad today. With emotional song that he put, almost all of us in the house wanted to cry. He even bid farewell with me with sad song like "Chu Ni Ye Lu Soon Fong", "Ni Zhou Ba" and lot of farewell song.

Today itself had saw me going in and out of human resource department for few time. I might be normal but not for me...I had do what I had in mind and I believe what happen next will be the firm decision. I am glad I do my part, yet I feel I was to brave in what I had done.

Tomorrow, it will be a journey of suffering. No doubt the job in Klang is suffering yet I know I enjoy those suffering. I had once lost control of my temper and bang the door, which I still think it was funny. I just hope I won't bang the door for the second time because it is gonna be bad this time. For me, this task I really learn a lot. From time management to real audit, from accounting standard to stress management, all things need to be balance up. It really help me to prepare more for the ACCA paper.

It was now 10.15pm, and the air is cold, the sad song had make the environment so clam yet so sad. It was sad....and Nicholas, don't be sad for whatever reason...It was a short goodbye and not forever.....(Ok, I know it sound very gayish but we are not gay...haha)

1 comment:

nicholascsc said...

no worry...i am ok de...

all the best ir audit life in klang...

jus face the problems...