Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 great events...and some rubbish posting

Despite tough life in audit, I do have some events that really bring a lot of meaning in my life...

3 great events happen this few weeks. One of them is the FAM Social night...The night that gathers all FAM student both senior and current students...
With My successor, Ms Fun and her committee in Accounting Society
With Ex-committee in First Aid Society
3 Crazy Active fella with DSA Manager
My ex-housemate
My ex-groupmate housemate...
Second event will be my very first Convocation for my degree. It was one of the most significant event in my whole life. Since a lot of people are asking for the photo, here go some of the ugly photo that I manage to shot. (due to hot and stuffy hall during the heavy downpour, all of us look tired and oily so it affect some of the photo)...hehe...random photo again...
My dearest parent
My classmate
Student Representative
Crazy bunch of best friend
Best Friend Forever
Toasting mortar board
Best friend
Super famous roommate...got banner during the convo le...
Best friend
Best friendBest friend
Best friend



3rd event will be my 21st birthday which will be coming very soon. Since I will be away to Johor for audit (thanks to Zhe Quan), my friend had celebrate my birthday in advance. Although it was not a surprise celebration but we have nice day together...hehe...Seem like Shoalin Tortoise always appear in my birthday cake...What to do, once shoalin tortoise, forever shoalin tortoise..
3 years birthday together lol...
Super Friend
My Shaolin Tortoise Cake
yesterady, I celebrate my friend birthday and also my own birthday in Pavilion. Full of eating and drinking....Start with Angus House for Japanese Charcoal Steak, tea time at Baskin Robbin for ice cream fondue, Dinner at Dragon-i with some dim sum and some ala-carte menu, follow by drinking session at SkyBar. A day of luxury lifestyle..and also wallet killing day...haha...

Next week, in johor so will have lonely 21 birthday..hehe....Then once I back, I will be back to Klang for another job. Haiz...Busy as always...

My Blog gonna turn one this year...Happy Birthday to eddielim1987.blogspot.com. I will continue to update this blog despite busy schedule...

***promotion of the month...
Hey listen to Nighttime Radio at Ah Kent Radio every Friday and Saturday 11pm to 3am. Mandarin Version on Friday and Cantonese version on Saturday. Visit lo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have cydia and installous on my jailbroken and unlocked iphone I keep hearing people say you can get free apps from the store with installous but how exactly does it work do I need to use a computer? Can anyone please explain it to me in steps also what kind of apps can I get after it works thanks!
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://www.pbgbiz.co.cc/e107_plugins/forum/forum_post.php?rp.22]unlock iphone[/url]