It have been one and half months since my first day of working as Internal Audit Executive....
Life is totally change, totally different and totally new...
I have just finish my first audit and I believe I am quite happy with my current life...Basically life here is almost the same like external audit but different in few criteria
Stress: Double the stress
Fun: Double the fun
Work: Double the work, double the detail, double the difficulty
Staff: Double triple quadriple the less from external audit
Exposure: Double in depth into the industry but only focus at few industries
Happiness: Same
I am catching up my mood on blogging. Actually I do have lot of material to blog but my mood not there....Why?.....I become lazy when I am back to Klang?? Tomorrow I will be away to Rawang for audit.......Rawang!!!Why Rawang!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment