I couldn't forgive myself if I do not post this today.
I believe Klangite have experience one of the worst traffic jam in the history ever of Malaysia. Frankly speaking I prefer jamming in KL rather than Klang...
Firstly jam in KL is culture or norm because it is big city, but jam in klang is disaster because it is due to construction
Secondly the jam in KL is for certain peak hour but jam in Klang is 24 hours...
Thirdly road condition in KL is ok but road condition at jamming area is full of holes and and pieces of construction metal are everywhere...
Frankly speaking the construction of the new 'facilities' should have ended long ago but due to unknown reason it was reschedule to either end of next year or 2010. It have been long suffering for us...I have been seeing it from my uni life till I work for almost a year....What happen?
The construction side is not properly closed making the air so polluted during the afternoon time, flood during raining time and noise pollution during working time...
Is a disaster in Klang...The project was suppose to ease us but now it make us so frustrated. We almost needed psychologies in Klang to treat our madness....
Actually the road have no problem so it doesn't need to be upgraded. Before the construction started, we have no problem with jam. Why should it now?
Super thanks to the ex-government....Super super thanks for letting Klang people experience massive jam...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment