Every year, there will be moment whereby I will sit down, listen to some sentimental song and recap the journey I have taken....
Today, again the feeling emptiness is around me again....I just dunno why...
For the pass few months since I resign, I had never feel so empty before...
Start with new job, new life and new semester of study....Life become even restless nowadays....Everyday is so routine...Days of jobs and nights of studies seem so routine to me...It was so routine that sometime I get so tired that I don't want to even online or blog...
I gonna move to new house soon...Today I went to my new house and see the renovation work...It was so massive...5 years old house after rented to someone, it turn out that so many things need to be done...It seem like the whole house need to be tear down and rebuilt...
Life so meaningful when I have the chance to choose tiles, choose the door design, choose the paint color and so on....Despite my intention to rebuilt the house my way, I know the final conclusion is the house will be rebuilt my mother way...Anyway, the end it will be our home no matter who make the decision right...As my company had always said, we can always build your dream house but it was us to make it a dream HOME...
Yes HOME....that the BIG WORD in my pass 4 months diary. Home sweet home that the summary of what I wanna write today...
5 months ago, when I tender my resignation letter, not to know that I gonna back to Klang, my home...It have been years I have been residencies outside...I love the freedom and the wildness of staying alone...That for sure...
Now that I stay in house, much that I learn nothing is more perfect that a HOME. Everyday I back just to be welcome by warm meal, nice bed and happiness of being with family...
But work and study seem to disturb my life quite a lot....Everyday I come back just to see my parent worry fast...They are worried that I always back at 10 or 11pm....I arrive home with cold dishes...No thanks to my afternoon class that keep on accumulate and accumulate.....it become even worst nowadays...
Sometime when I look back, it seem more easy for me to stay outside...No need parent to worry, no need renovate new house so I can fit inside and so on....but now it seem that there is no turn back point...
Anyway life is great now....too great that now I am part of a HOME....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment