Saturday, February 21, 2009

Third stage of life

It has been awhile since i start new job and I still consider myself as not quite stable in my employment yet...

For me employment is the third stage of our life after our childhood and teenagers stage... For some this is totally a transition shock, and for some they just wish they will stuck in teenager stage forever...

During childhood time, we are stress free, nothing will bother us...We worry nothing about money, we frustrate nothing about relationship, we not even care if the world is going to burst tomorrow...That how children life is....Full of freedom, free of worries, enjoyable, fun and full of energy...

During teenager stage, we worry for studies but we still naive. We progress and keep on improve....we face some challenges involving relationship, friendship and start to worry about money. We have simply stress but we move on….We think nothing much but to maximize our life with fun and entertainment

But then come the third stage of our life. Being adult life is 180 degree changes. We worry for a lot of things. We need to be independent. We need to be financial secure. We need to achieve our target and so on. We have so many things to worry and decision to make. That is why some might not be able to face these changes during transition period…

Yes indeed in this world there is lot of people who still act like kids even they are 20s or 30s…Or for some we call them kidult.

This few days I am been asking myself am I ready or am I not…I seem stuck in my teenager stage whereby I hope I do not need to worry so much. But it seem impossible because the life just have to goes on despite I try to deny this reality…

Life had never been easy to divide into job, study, family and friends. Attending class almost every weekend and sometime weekdays, attending job 9 hours per day and maybe more, just to arrive back for dinner and some chat with family before when to bed and another new days is yet to come. If there is bad time in office, the whole week will turn sour and meaningless. If there is additional class, time seem so limited for your own self. How good if we have not to worry about this…

But life is just like clock, whether you want or not, you must move on…Yes move on and change your life…Move on and change!!!

Today I awake! I gonna change too…I gonna change to be less talkative, more analytical and more careful…You too can change!!! Let change!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eee I want to maintain my simple life...Dnt want to think so much worry so much...

Joo its time you change too!! Stress less, enjoy more!!

+u+u