It have been quite some time since my last posting and this have no other excuses other than my busy time...
My life nowadays have no much different from ordinary audit life....Tired and timeless. With ACCA exam approaching, my brain is suffering from stuffing in all information about P2 and also some working information...Sometime I do feel like my brain gonna stop functioning soon.
My life is going to change again. i just come back Klang for 6 months and start a good job. But life going to change very soon.
Well, I am not moving back to KL nor am I resigninng from my current job. However I gonna move to new house due to my current house is too crowded for me....Yeah...my current house do not have enough room for me!!!
So I am moving this Sunday to my new house with my sister and another aunt. My mom will continue stay in old house due to business purposes but will come over to new house for dinner and so on....
Life gonna change for sure. Higher responsibility and more expenses. But whats more is lifestyle will also change and I need to adopt to new environment again...
Frankly I do feel I need some rest as I never have good rest since long long time ago....During teenage time, school holiday is use for tuition and part time job....College time, holiday is use for club and society event....and now weekdays working, weekend studying is seem too tiring for me....but somehow that is life...
I just hope one day I can wake up without the alarm ringing, hear the bird chipping, have a cup of coffee with newspaper for an hour. Do some gardening and go out for walk and recreation the whole day and spent time with the love one and do some charity event....Ya...sound like old Cina apek job right....haha....But that how simple life can translate to happiness for me...
How long from now I can enjoy all this.....I believe very soon after my ACCA....after more hardwork I putting in, the day will come....
So let us work hard for our future....because we just don't have the luck to win the jackpot!!!!haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment