Sunday, May 24, 2009

4th

I dunno what to say.....I really don't know....

If 1 word can describe my life in this 2 months time, i will said it would be "UNLUCKY"

Frankly I involve in too many accident within this 2 months and I really wasted lot of time in it. Not forgetting my car going in and out from the workshop.

For 5 years, I have been driving and nothing happen...But this 2 months...

I hit my neighbour car...That is really my fault...

Then 2 weeks later my car mirror was broken in...

Then 2 weeks ago a motorcycle hit my car when I am doing turning....For that I say it was 50:50 fault by both side.

and just now...I was hit by a Kontena Lorry in a hit and run case....First time I enter to police station to made a report...The accident happen in the most jamming area in Klang due to building of new bridge...So the road was jam up and I was driving at my own lane when a kontena lorry hit my behind my car and my right hand side light and body was badly damage.

I made a report. The police who write the report said it was OK. The lorry is fault. Then I have to explain it to the sergent who will take photo of my car. He said it was 50:50 faulty. Need to wait another side to made report. What!!! 50:50 when I was hit and run..... 50:50 when I was on my own lane?

Ok fine...

I just hope no more bad orman for the rest of the life....Please....

For that, I feel, I am really unlucky....Really....

2 comments:

jamie said...

poor Joo, you are too stressed up...find a way to release it okay :(

or u can get me as your personal therapist!! :)

Eddie Lim said...

Jamie....my best therapist is i strike jackpot and forever no need to work.....

been on bad luck path this few months.....hehe....hope the luck come back in my ACCA exam hall!!!!