Thursday, June 4, 2009

First!!!

I have been walking on bad luck path for the pass few months and I do thinks it was karma of mine for doing many bad things like cursing people, dreaming too much, money minded and so on...

I remember I promise to the goddest of mercy that I will be charitable when I am able to do so...Yeah, maybe I save quite some money this few months and charity was never in my mind during those period. Maybe those bad luck is karma to me though...

But, days ago, I was looking on the DIY camp for Femine 30 hour which I wanted to join since years ago. I am still thinking whether I wanted to join since my job required me to travel to other region frequently and highly probable that this year femine I will also be in outstation.

Thus, rather than not contributing, I decided to sponsor a child. Do a good deed and be happy.

I received the parcel with the sponsorship children details. Although they allocated another child which do not meet my requirement during registration, but moment i saw the child photo, I could resist to say NO...I decided that I am going ahead.

Though my obligation increase from today onward, but a small oblication from me can save a life. Why not? Join me now....Sponsor a kids under world vision. We also can make the difference.

No comments: