Thursday, June 11, 2009

so dull here

My blog is getting dull and boring nowadays....less photo is uploaded nowadays due to my busy schedule but I promise after next week, u will see tonnes and tonnes of photo in the blog....

WHY???

Because I heading to Redang....yeahhhhhhh

H1N1 disease i moving from bad to worst and WHO is most likely to raise the pandemic level to level 6. This would mean it was one of the dangerous flu pandemic over the 40 years history....

Haiz....sound bad....

Yeah, nothing can be worst then going to trip with so much worried in mind....My parent have asked me to cancel my trip....I told her this is a local trip so it would not affect much....and i told her that the level is still level 5 and WHO is yet to increase to level 6....

But...

TheStar Online had just written that most likely tonight 12 mdnight, WHO in Geneva will declare H1N1 as pandemic flu level 6.....So i expect another debate section with my parent tomorrow....hehe...but don't worry, i will still be going Redang, because I know my mom....

My mom just know that I won't cancel my trip at all.....because if SARS, JE, economic crisis, bus tragedy, plane crash and other story that my mom told me before and I manage to travel, I don't think H1N1 will...

The only way I will cancel my trip is when Government declare state of emergency in our country...then i might think of cancel it...wahahaha...

Redang...........I am coming!!!

1 comment:

jamie said...

lol not so easy to kena la

tel yr mom..lottery din c u kena..

HAHA