Saturday, June 6, 2009

My environment, my university, my company...

Yesterday is Environmental day and as usual my company will always do a lot of things to contribute to the environment such as stop construction work for a day, plant trees and so on.

I could not join the fun in my company yesterday as I was on study leave for my main exam this coming Tuesday...Never do I know, yesterday was a big day, not just for our environment, but my company and my alma mater.

Yes! SP Setia and UTAR....that what I mean...

SP Setia Berhad have generously sponsor 1 million for UTAR to fund its Green Technology and Environmental Engineering......

With this funding, it was hope that green technology will one day overtake the current technology and help to preserve our environment...

Go green everyone....We can do our part too....Start small by recycling and plant trees....We can make a different too!!!

1 comment:

jamie said...

wah, so you love your company huh?

suits u! always the green man!

HAHA