ACCA exam is coming to the edge now and i have yet to have the kick to startup doing my revision....
Attended 2 days training in KL and missed some huge drama episode in the office. Thankful for that!
Been squeezing into a small 9f x 8f room with Nicholas since I was lazy to drive from Klang during my training.
Go back to ex-firm and have a good one hour chat with my super senior. Things have change over the year and in reality, I realised, I have changed nothing much in major...Maybe good things, i believe...
Training was Ok but I learn a lot of social skills and also philosophy of life. Working in this line, I could avoid the reality but to say that, nothing have come easy over the one year period and won't be any smooth sailing either for time to come. But chosen the path, chosen the life, I have no turning back....
In reality, I know tomorrow I will be dragging my self on bed for few minutes, but yet in reality, I still need to get to work....Life is not going to change overnight, nor will I strike the jackpot unanticipated!!!
Live life to the fullness and enjoy every single process and every single moment...Bitter is just another taste....Once you taste the bitter, you will know how sweet can our life be....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! umm im a cat student 18 yrs old,taking t6 t7 t8 t9 = p1 p2 p3 .............need to stop procastinating too haha...been following this blog bout a month. just realised my true frens are secondary frens, im very close to them still. coleege frens are bit two faced & scary...theres one time when back dtabbing was contagious, i just went depressed zone & hid from all the blood bath...how is working life like?? haiz...acca..well at least its the best choice among all roads huh....well good luck to you to..for me..acca means taking up yoga too , yup thats hw culture shock i have for the first 3 months..secondary was a no-need-study-can-live time, now its like dun study 1 day moropay twice. i really wan to noe whether its true bout some working ppl being evil, pls tell me? so i can be prepared
oops i just realised i spelled college wrongly :P
haha....now when i am in the work force, i prefer study...work place got more ppl with mask!!
anyway...all the best in ur ACCA and have a nice time...
Post a Comment