Friday, April 23, 2010

Emo

Many people had been asking me why do I never blog about my current job as what I do when I was in my previous firm.


Well, there are significant changes in my blogging style since I change my job and I agreed that these changes had contributed to a drop in number of post in my blog.


Many of time, I do wanted to blog about my job and in certain cases, I had already written the post but I never approved the posting.


Previously, I post a lot about my external audit job. I posted about the happy things happening in the firm and all the knowledge I have learn there. My blog even attracts some new comers to the firm. I am very happy about that achievement. But stormy weather arrives replacing the sunny day and I suddenly decided to resign. My blog posts suddenly change into a dark room for me to confront about my feeling.


I know this will somehow happen in my new job that I decided not to blog anything about my job anymore. I minimize my post up to the extend that I try not to post about my company activities, annual dinner and even family day.


To be, my emotion can swing every other day. Maybe I love my company today but tomorrow I will hate it like my closest enemy.


To me I personally have also change a lot since I resign. I no longer a hot temper guy as I am before. I dare to say my patience has increase by almost 100 times. I am not as sarcastic as I am before. I am not as daring as before. I am not as active as before.


I remember the time I resign and at exit interview, I still fighting for the right of the staff. I remember the time I resign; I seem like psycho all the staff to join my rally. But time shows that I am wrong. Despite, I myself think I am absolutely wrong.


Now looking back, I know I cannot regret because things have turn into reality. There is no turning back and there is no point of regretting. Future is always bright if we choose the correct path. I am suck in chess, so making wrong decision might be just a normal things to me. Even chess genius sometime makes the wrong move.


It has been 1 and a half year. I could say the time flies like blinking of eye, but in reality the pain in the ass can be felt like million years. I learn there is nothing perfect in the world and I am now playing the corporate games that others are playing. I might not be the best player, but I will some day show the masked me.

No comments: