It seem like I have been neglecting my blog for more than 10 days. Well, I have been travelling to Penang to work for the pass 8 days and eaten a lot...too much that once I arrive klang, I have a very bad stomachache...hehe...
Well, it was my very first time to drive more than 400km per journey and Penang was much futher than Malacca or Taiping that I have drove before.
Is now the end of April...so many things undone....I have lot of bills and debt to be paid....gosh pokai again....
Celebrate my 23th birthday in outstation, 3 years continous birthday in outstation...
Exam approching but i NEGLECT my study....shit...
Well, maybe NEGLECT is the word for this month...
I neglect my blog
I neglect my birthday until someone sms me on my birthday to remind me it was April 16
I neglect my study
I neglect my financial control....kinda overspent this month
I neglect my safety
I neglect mt family
and most importing thing
I neglect myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
take care of yrself joO!!!
study hard ar!!!
wil celeb bday wif u once tis stupid peak is ovr!!
Thanks....no need celebrate la....no mood to celebrate dy...
Post a Comment