Thursday, August 26, 2010

Near to perfect

Monday was a perfect day.....well, near perfect...

In the early morning I arrive the meeting hall a little early so I could walk around the sales gallery as well. I maintain a positive mind although I know the day will be doom, sad and disappointment.

I received call from my boss saying he will be on medical leave. He left some message and work for us to follow up....Well, as usual, I say Ok....knowing today my mind will be distrected.

The forum cum meeting started at 9 and drag until 12noon. By 11am, everyone is tired and most people mind are no longer with those presentation.

Is 12.15noon, one of my friend text me "Result out! Faster check".......I ignored.

2 minutes later, another message coming in. "Hey how result"

I reply my friend...."how is yours? i on forum, no internet to check" and he reply short after that with a good news that he pass his P1 paper....

My mind was no longer with the forum. My hand start to ichy and was wondering around whether should I borrow the iphone from the manager sitting beside me...What if I fail? Whole hall will know it...

Suddenly a sms come in.."Hey joo....congrat, your P2 63, P5 51...u graduated"

I know this is reason to be happy. Knowing my friend had hack my email to check my result....

I choose not to believe the sms and i ask her back how true is that...how come she can check my result....

On the same time, since i already know my result, i decided to borrow the iphone from the manager beside just to check the result....

When i on the Gmail, i notice the result was yet to be read.......I paused....I ask myself, is my friend cheating on me...Is Unread!!!

Taking a deep breath, i decided to click on it. My manager on my left are equally excited while the manager on my left who borrow me the iphone are more than excited to also know how i perform........

When the message open, my eye was not actually looking at the marks....I was searching around the marks but I just couldn't find...Maybe I was too excited....The only word i saw is "you are now affiliate".........

For the rest of the forum, I swear, my mind was halfly gone.....SMS pouring in as thought it was my birthday....I was far more than happy but I just can't show how happy am since top management are in the meeting....

To me the day was totally the most happy day in life. Is just a perfect day......Minutes and hours pass by.......I learn that there is lot other was actually not that lucky as me this round...I know that my day wasn't that perfect anyway...

It have been 3 days since the result release.....Now what i feel is just a normal day.......Erm....seem like passing ACCA is just a day happiness....

No comments: