Saturday, September 11, 2010

I feel like blogging

Out of sudden, today i got mood to blog....

It have been a while since my serious blog post. For the past few months I have done a lot of things but I have yet to disclose it in my blog. The much anticipated post on Vietnam seem ages to be posted.....My happy moment of passing exam was not even been 'heboh heboh' here.....not even about my promotion in work place...

Last week I have a holiday in Singapore and Star Cruise in penang and up to now there is not even a single photo uploaded here.....I feel so guilty...

I dunno why....maybe i am no longer as open, transparent and willing to share so much as what I did last time....or maybe due to changes of working lifestyle and environment....

But, i make a pledge today that I gonna start back blogging very soon...with more trips....more foods.....more event....and definately more fun...

No comments: