Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blur case

This few days my mind is totally not attached with my soul.....I feel like i am soul'less that I keep on forget things and I am very blur...

Blur case 1:
Bring laptop to lunch and never take down from car. Realise it when arrive back office....Then the same night put the laptop at passenger seat while I park my car at shopping complex. When I complete my gym, I still do not realise my laptop is in the car. Back home, park my car and straight back to sleep......I only realise the laptop in the car when I arrive office!!!!

Blur case 2:
Walk to my car and unlock my car using the car remote key. Hear the sound that it was open thus I put my hand on the door handle and open....Open and open still cannot open....So i unlock the car using the remote key again. Hear the sound...OMG, my car still a distance away....Blush....2 gals standing beside me and smile "Sorry this is my car"........

Malunya

3 comments:

Stories from the Black Fox said...

did you get the gal's number? LOL...

Eddie Lim said...

No wo....I am so malu until cant say anything dy

Anonymous said...

he only interested in guy