Monday, May 21, 2007

Today Life

Just take my supp paper. Feeling is so empty and lonely even there is lot of friends around.

For the pass 1 weeks, I have been repeating the "You raise me up" in my computer. I believe my friends gonna kills me for making them so "meluak" listenning to this song. Lot of people had been asking me why I like to repeat song again and again when my music box is full of songs. There is a reason behind. Whenever I feel lonely, weak and needed inspiration in life, I will choose some songs or even a song to be repeated for few days. It does motivate me, awake me and lead me to a better life.

I just dunno why the feeling of weak and loneliness is surrounding me. The feeling of loneliness is not about alone or no body around but more to be feeling so isolated in the heart. I just dunno why. When I flash back some of the picture, I just know that I misses a lot of meaningful event in life nonetheless I experience some great experience. Yup, in life we have lot of limitation that we can't really fulfill all our wants.

One of my friend who view this blog and read the post call hall of fame told me that she was so touch with the event that we as friends have gone through. Aiya..It was great anyway..I just simply write..dun be so touch by that..haha..

Anyway, back to the songs "You raise me up", it remind me how fortunate I am to have a happy family, great bunch of buddies and friends. Although in certain point of time, we argue, we have misunderstanding, we have disagreement, but in reality we are helping each other. Friendship or relationship is just like a circle, helping each other and never break.

"You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be."

No comments: