Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Yeah is holiday......

Yup Yup Yup..holiday is here....This time around I will be having the worst holiday ever as time is not enough for me to do all the things because of stupid damm thesis which I dun really know why we as Accounting student need to do it..However it will be a good experience I guess...

Although the holiday had just started, I already looking forward for next semester holiday since I can't enjoy this semester..So I plan to have nice time traveling with my buddies...Any 1 interested just drop me a message..will call u to follow us..haha..Hopefully after October I can go all this places...

1. ZQ favourite place - Eye of Malaysia or try G-max at KL tower..

2. Penang Island for great food!!!

3. Johor bahru, Kukup and Singapore..

4. Fraser Hill or Bukit Tinggi

5. Mei Mei suggestion of going to climb Mount Kinabalu..Dream that before but I think I need to train for the stamina..

6. Kuching..Any 1??haha..

7. Kampar..see new UTAR and go Gua Tempurung although been there for few times..

8. Terengganu or kelantan..kinda boring place..haha

9. Klang trip..any 1 interested can find 1 day and I can bring u all jalan jalan here..

10. Graduation Trip..any suggestion??Domestic or Overseas??Drop ur suggestion to me..haha

No comments: