Thursday, July 26, 2007

25/7/07

Today is a great day to me. A day where i will transform myself to be the real me.

there is a lot of firs time for me today

First time driving in KL without parent beside me
First time driving someone else car
First time when for interview
First time jam in traffic for hours in raining
First time watch movie in Jusco Cheras Selatan

It all went well and nothing so special happen.

I gonna make my biggest decision soon.. It will have a very big impact on me and people around me. Being to emotional nowadays for no reason. I m in deep dilemma now. Hope someone will come up and give advice. Haiz..Death and sorrow. I m looking forward for October to arrive...God give me guidance, show me the path.

Been running from reality for years...It may be the factor, It maybe the solution, it may also be the disaster. I dun think anyone can help...oh gosh

No comments: