Friday, July 20, 2007

Am I dreaming??




Oh my god...OMG....oh my god....omg....OH MY GOD...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyy goodnessssssssssssssss


Just receive call from KPMG...They call me for interview and assessment test. I was sleeping when my phone keep on ring because my friends is calling me to see whether they all should attend the interview. Minutes after that, I saw KPMG number in my handphone screen and thus i picked up. Yes, it was Ms Nancy Wong from KPMG..She call me to go for the Wednesday interview and test. OH my goodness, I am totally not ready for this......Am i ready?? Oh my god???

Just few hour ago, i manage to talk to Sean about our future and how to go into job market if result not good like me..by using society work and contribution, hopefully it help...Selamba I talk to him, now I feel damm scare liow...First interview in life man...and got test le...hai...My msn gonna burst...all people is searching for me now...haiz....scare scare......Never thought I can talk so much with Sean about our future...what to do..future is grey..haha...

Oh everyone please stop spamming my msn...haha..everyone seem to excited with that liow..haiz...other Big 4 also want us to visit them soon...Good luck all in interview lo..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAke up Wake up, time awaits no one... Sometimes, opportunity awaits no one. When it has reach your door remember to give a warm welcome...

It might be the last or a new experience to you... Who knows...

GAMBATEH... ^_^

Eddie Lim said...

they call u king..i wonder who are u...Ed Khing is King!!!haha