Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am OK....

January
Company : Eddie, do you accept audit as your job, and willing to be with it alive of death, poor or rich, sick or healthy?
Eddie: I DO…
Company: Now I declare you as employer and employee….

February
JOB: Do you still love me as how you love me a month ago?
Eddie: I on fire babe….I love you more than I love myself

March
JOB: You look tired…Are you still as loving toward me as last time?
Eddie: I m tired, but my love toward you is like fire that is not so easily been put off…

April
JOB: Your fire toward me is starting to get less hot…Did I just pour any water on you?
Eddie: Dear job… I am willing to scarified all for you…I am sick but I still work… I am tired but I still love you…

May
JOB: I know you no longer loyal to me….You have your heart in another job…I know… I know
Eddie: Dear, no matter how good is other, how wonderful are they, I am willing to stay for you. You know how sad am I that you said I am disloyal to you….I am not….sad…very sad

June
JOB: I no longer like you…You start to complaint, you start to hate me….I know…I am just a trouble to you…Why should we be so sad together…
Eddie: I am just too tired with all that you have done….How much do you need me to prove that I am loyal… You wanted me to sign that paper!!! That is loyal to you?

July
JOB: You disloyal…you don’t want to sign the letter. If you can sign the married letter, why not you sign the financial controlled letter…Let me tied to you and I can control your spending…Your life….and your good future…I m helping you, why you always think I am harming you…
Eddie: History proven your behavior,Job…I am willing to sign but can’t you just be nice? I am disappointed…I am loyal but you suspect me…You being bias…You think I am not suitable for you right?
JOB: I didn’t said that…You mean it yourself and you prove yourself that you are not loyal…

August
Eddie: I just loss hope…too tired….It have been 8 month we been together…The bumpy journey we have gone together, but why? Am I just not good enough for you? I do love you as I love you in Janaury

September
Eddie: Say impossible to impossible….I can do it…. I still in love with you JOB…JOB…I am just too tired…
Job: I know your fire is no longer in it….Won’t it be better if you decide now…Won’t it be better?

------------

Ok Ok...this illustration make me feel like I am so 'playboy' and useless...Haha...

Anyway friends....for weeks I receive comment, critics, encouragement and even argument regarding what I have done...I know...I know it was sudden but what I see now is different...Maybe I should said, we human have different thought...So long if you, the decision maker feel it was the best choice, then just go ahead...

I really thanks all critics and comments....It really help me to make my mind...The question do I give up audit forever? I DO NOT!!! Everyone know I wanted to owned a accounting firm...I even have planned for it...But plan is plan and we need to change accordingly....

Anyway...while you are guessing where I might end up with...Just some hint...I am going nowhere....Haha....You know me...Once i confirm the whole town will know it la...Wait for it la...hehe

No comments: