Saturday, September 6, 2008

My journey home...

Yesterday after a heavy rainpour, I decided to go back to my home in Klang. Besides to service my car, I also hope can relax and stay away from the busy KL city...

As expected the stupid ex-government project is the main reason of heavy crazy traffic jam. The jam even started at Bukit Raja, somewhere 3 kilometre from the affected area.

Teluk Pulai, my dearest home area was badly affected by weird storm last weekend. I had experience extraordinary storm in Klang few times before I move to KL for study and work, but from the local hearsay, the last week storm is worst and many residents are affected with float and major destroy on the roof. Trees are uprooted by the strong wind and roof are flied away by the mini tornado...Ok it sound horrible...Actually not a tornado but I seen before wind that twisted along the way and many leaves and small things also twisted together with the wind...So I call this mini tornado...Quite comman in Klang...

So yesterday I went back to see what actually happen and what I saw is just many people repairing the roof and the new govenment handing some donation to the local resident.

They are really kind in deed whereby besides monetary helps, they also give some benefit in kind such as food, rice and canned food donated by local businesses. Malay, Indian, and Chinese are happily repairing their houses setting up the feeling of Muhibah...We are happy staying together...

Growing up in Malaysia is such a benefit. Learning multi languages, seeing multi culture and religious practises and enjoying wide range of multi races food is just some of the benefit we can ever enjoy in our homecountry. We are all Malaysian, not immigrant...We didn't jammed the bus station during the public holiday OK....We have blue IC OK....Ok ok...this sound a bit bad..let me stop this...

So what I wanna say is unity base of success....Lets get united dude...

No comments: