Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The day I labeled myself stupid

Last few week, I labeled myself as eye glue with shit….Today I proudly label myself as stupid…

Frankly speaking nothing else can be more stupid than saying a no to a gold in front of you. Correct me if I am wrong!!!

Today, a dream company called me and offers me the position of account associate, something that I not really interested in…so I reject it after second thought…

You might be asking what company that caused me to call myself stupid….None other than the top in the list for best company o work for….SHELL….

Yes, I rejected them and I feel tremendously sorry for myself….It was dream company….and yet for a simple reason that I don’ like the position, I rejected it…..

Oh gosh, I feel so stupid….hella stupid….

Anyway only reason to console me is “Eddie, even you go for the interview, doesn’t mean you gotta get the position”…..Hella thanks to this word as least it make me a bit relieve….

I am such an idiot stupid fella….I am not going to forgive myself for making this decision….Oh gosh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not stupid la...

Just able to make your own choices and decisions...

Which is really a VERY GOOD trait to have!!

Unlike indecisive people who can't make up their mind...