Monday, March 9, 2009

The peak of 3 days holiday

The 3 day long leave is finally going to come to the end soon and I bet there is nothing much I will do tonight as I will be preparing to go back work and hectic part time student life again...

The fun started with Esther birthday celebration at Fong Lye, The Garden on Friday night with the cute jelly cake. As normal is ladies night more than guys night as accounting student is normally dominated by gals...But anyway I always the lucky guy around and this time, JY, Ken Yap and Nicholas joined in making it at least a more balance equation....Hehe..

Saturday start with late breakfast as my piglet habit is back!!! Sleep until 10am and making myself busy for no reason. Fetch my mom to my company show village to see the show house. Not to purchase any new house but to get some inspiration to renovate and design the house. Then we stop by at ceramic tiles shop and pick the tiles that we wanted. Of course shopping with mom especially involving decorating houses will take looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, and it did...2 hours just to choose 5 type of ceramic tiles and went we are back, my mom seem want to change mind...haha...

Sunday was bored and truely bored at the morning. Afternoon, the boredness seem killing me and thus some calling and sms'ing ended up me in Mid Valley again and this time for movie. After some heavy meal at Pasta Zanmai, we headed for movie, Slumdog Millionaire. I would said, this movie session is the highlight or the peak of my 3 days holiday...

Our first choice of movie is Love Matter but due to this show is fully book, we opt for Slumdog Millionaire as it win so many awards. My friend is complaining that we have choosen a very lousy show as he is not very keen for Hindi shown which is full with dancing, hidding tree to tree and fake sound of fighting. But that is before the show. But during the end of the show I was totally speechless. Now I know why this film is so famous that GSC have to screen this movie in 2 screening room on the same time because it really can full house no matter how...

Touching romantic love story, sad reality show and some funny element as well. For me, I think it is the best movie I ever watch. Really!!! If you haven't see it, better go and grab the ticket now!!!

Anyway, the rest of my holiday is spent with house relaxing....Counting my day for the next long holiday

No comments: