Friday, March 27, 2009

Learn A - Z

Hello students...

Today class we will study animal from A to Z...

Ok...let start

A : Albino snake

B : Bear

C : Camel & Crocodile

D : Deer

E : Elephant

F : Flamingo

G : Giraffe & Goat

H : Horse

I : Iguana (No Photo)

J : Jaguar aka Leopard

K : Kangaroo, King Cobra

L : Lion

M : Monkey

N : Nile Hippopotamus


O : Orang Utan


P : Parrot & Pyhton



Q : Queen Bee (No Photo)

R : Rabbit & Rhinoceros

S : Stork & Seal

T : Tapir ,Tiger & Tortoise


U : Urchin (No Photo)

V : Vampire Bat (No Photo)

W : Wild Boar

X : X-ray fish (No Photo)

Y : Yellow Tail cockatoo (No Photo)

Z : Zebra...

Ok....That all....go back an memorise ya....exam next week Ok....
Good bye class

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


22 March 2009 - afternoon

The quest to find out how lousy was our national zoo started with only 1 mission, to find out animal from A to Z....In deed our national zoo have lot of things to be improve but still Zoo Negara is nice place to be....Just that the animal are lazy and like to hide....We are standing in front of Tapir exhibit for 10 minutes only then I saw the Tapir...I thought the Tapir drowned inside the pool already.

The show call "Multiple Animal Show" so we expect at least 5 Animals and yeah they have 5 animals but from 2 species : The seal and parrot!!!

I stand in front of Penguin Exhibit just to notice how disappointed the trip is when the exhibit is close!!!

I stand in front of peacock exhibit just to notice that the peacock open its 'nice tail' without any feather!!! I guess they eat too salty food!!!.

I stand in front of Pelican exhibit just to notice it the entry door is locked...

I request for a map and they said it is for sale at RM 2.

But still Zoo Negara is a nice place....Very nice actually...

Is a place for recreation and maybe hang out with some friend....I just missed the memory of childhood having Kentucky Fried Chicken inside the Zoo....even the KFC had already closes it shop there....Haiz...

Anyway, I take this chance to urge you all to visit local tourism destination since the economy is not so good...

Remember Zoom Malaysia, Zoom Zoo Negara....

And yes, take part in Earth Hour today or else you might not even see this animal in the future...Do our part...save the earth....say no to global warming!!!

No comments: