Today I receive the first letter from my sponsored children.
Although the letter was written in myanmar wording, it was kindly translated by World Vision staff. The children draw something most probably representing her house... I could understand her drawing though....But it was natural drawing by 5 years old children. I remember my drawing at the age of 5 also damm ugly.
Though i might not predict what happen tomorrow. Either I still have salary or not...Whether in coming year, what I earn is enough for me to eat, since I decided to sponsor a children, I must be dedicated....
I am so happy to received the letter today as I am glad, a small contribution helps the children a lot...
I just hope she will be happy, grow up healthy and success in her future life....Same goes to all kids out there!!!!
Support World Vision.....Hopefully I am free on 30 hour famine!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment