Tuesday, July 7, 2009

RM 5 to pee

Since KLCC shopping complex introduce it VIP toilet that cost RM 2, more and more shopping complex or public toilet have started to charge expensive price for a luxury experience in the toilet.


For me, exclusive toilet in Kuala Terengganu that cost 50 cent is already burning my pocket but what more horrifying is I entered a VIP toilet costing RM 5. Yes! RM 5 to do my own business!!!


The Garden shopping complex has come out with a new exclusive toilet at Ground floor beside Isetan. I register as Isetan membercard and I have the privilege of using this VIP toilet for free. So the ‘sampat’ me when into the toilet to explore…


Frankly there is nothing much to be hoo-hah about as compare to KLCC VIP toilet. This RM 5 toilet is just a normal toilet to me. It come with 4 cubicles private toilet, few urinals, and 4 automatic hand washers, 2 bottles of facial care and face towel. I spent barely less than 2 minutes in the toilet and spot nothing special…


So why RM 5?….and I wonder who the hell in this world would pay RM 5 for one time toilet usage.

No comments: