For some, Monday was the first day of the week. For others, they believe Monday was the second day of the week after Sunday.
Whatever belief one person is, they can’t deny that Monday was the first day of working. After 2 days of rest, Monday will always appear to be the deadliest day. Monday seem to be dragging. Each minute seem to be hours long. Each hour seem to be days long.
Today, I can’t really wake up on time. Normally at 7am sharp my eye will be open and I already prepare to get to bath. However today I wake up at 7.30am and yet I feel so tired and no mood. Maybe due to workload and work stress I have.
It has been 8 months since I changed to new job. The working hour is no doubt much relaxed. The workload is also much lesser but in term of adeptness requirement, it was much higher. In some cases, I was struggling to get myself alive. In external audit, most things were already in place and we just follow the procedure. However in internal audit, everything was quite messy and every new task requires new readings and new focuses.
Don’t worry; I am surviving up to now.
However it really make me wonder, how long shall I be working for others. Why not I become the boss.
I read lot of articles about leadership before and it was proven that there is more follower than leaders.
In reality, I could say majority of millionaire are also leaders rather than followers. Most person get rich from his/her own business rather than working for someone. Don’t you agree? Of course I always dreaming of getting rich in faster way. Ie: I always dream of winning the lottery big sweep so I can own the cumulative RM 15 million!!! But dream remain dream as the probability is less than 0.01%. How many of the millionaire is winner of lottery? Not much right?
I wanted to get into business as soon as possible as I just can’t stand working for people and get no appreciation for things done correctly. I also get bored of accusation that fly around. Life is short and it doesn’t need to be on that way!
For now, I just cross my finger and hope this Sunday lottery result will favour me. I buy one ticket only. Hope I was just lucky enough for the big prize…I know I am dreaming…but that was how Monday should start because Monday is so dragging. So dragging that every moment I think of work, I get sick!
I love my job now. I love my company now. No doubt on that! But I even love if everyday is Sunday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment