Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st week of 2010

Everything goes well in first week of 2010....After a long weekend from new year leave, it was time to go back to work on last Monday.

Monday and Tuesday was dull in office with feeling of farewell for one of my senior. On Wednesday, she left for good and we have a grand farewell for her with large card with lotsa photos....Tuesday I go swim in Shah Alam aquatic center....For years I never jump into olympic size swimming pool...hehe

Well, I never bring a camera to my office before because our office is equip with camera. But on Wednesday I decided to bring my camera to snap some farewell photos...

For the very first time, I gonna put in my office photo featuring my cubicle...my asset (stationery) and my colleague..

Thursday and Friday is a silent day....just like the song silent night....We just need to be silent because someone is spying on us....hehehe....We even declare Thursday as Pisang Goreng Day and Friday as Nasi Lemak day....hehehe....Thanks to 'Unagi' who belanja us for 2 meal...hehehe...

Saturday another dull day since I don't have class to attend....Facebooking whole day and msn...Have a family chat and family dinner...

Sunday...my breakfast appointment cancel as my friend is not feeling well...my lunch appointment postpone to late lunch...But manage to have a good chat with 'soh poh' and fong yeah....

Well...that is the whole week one of 2010.....Hope next week will be more wonderful...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So messy the working place especially the table and drawers

Anonymous said...

hehehe....messy is good...hehehe