Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Worst...

Since I move back to klang, I get used to the traffic jam. The construction of bridge and driver who never have sense of consideration make Klang a hell for driving...

Well.....today I notice the jam in North Klang wasn't that bad anyway...

I was on the way back from Puchong and normal journey using NKVE and exit at Bukit Tinggi will take about 35 to 45 minutes. However, today traffic jam was totally a disaster.

I depart from Puchong around 6.40 and stuck in the jam from USJ. The radio mentions that there is accident near HICOM. After about 45 minutes of jamming, I arrive at Bukit Tinggi exit. A long 500 metre queue is noted.

Then what happen was my car have no chance to move for almost an hour. Well, the traffic light is always the cause of traffic jam as it turn red and green very fast. Thus I patiently waited for about an hour. However my car is still on the same spot for 45 minutes. I am really piss off by then. I put signal out to de-tour to pandamaran exit before though I never use the exit before.

When I was out from the queue, I notice the traffic light is down and that is the reason for such a long queue. As I de-tour to pandamaran exit, I noted another queue as long as a dragon. I know that the traffic jam was actually diverted from Bukit Tinggi exit. I decided to de-tour to Port Klang exit then...

Dark journey accompany my drive as all the street light is not functioning. Contenna and huge lorry is everywhere as I approaching Klang Port. Well, I am taking a longer route by at least 15 km to avoid those jamming.

I arrive home at 9.30, about 3 hours from my departure from Puchong.....Well...Tired and stress is my feeling now....and my leg is also numb!!!

No comments: