1.Save a quarter of my salary as saving
Partially achieve. First half of the year I did it. Second half of the year got more obligations so can’t achieve!
2. Continue my car instalment and PTPTN repayment
Achieve but PTPTN repayment still slow progress
3. Clear at least 3 ACCA paper by end of this year and get ready to clear it by mid 2010
Not achieve. Fail my P2. Clear all paper in December 2009 exam and hope can pass it.
4. Committed to 3 vegetarian meal per week and healthy breakfast everyday.
I am still a carnivore. But I do increase intake of vege and fruit…hehehe
5. Committed one hour everyday for ACCA study.
Badly fail….I committed one hour daily for facebook instead.
6. Take up CIA by the end of October 2009
Dreaming…..ACCA also not yet clear….Why the hell I go set this as my resolution?
7. Work hard for the June assessment. Make something out of it dude!!!
Wakaka…..get good grade but company announce no increment this year. Bonus as compensation instead! So I think this is consider fail also!
8. 1 charity per year...My target Famine 30 or AIDS day....
Yeah. I sponsor a child….Wahahaha
9. committed to 2 posting per week...average 100 post per year
Managed to post idiotic more than 100 post….consider ok la…
10. Reduce fat by another 5kg....
Erm…..reduce weight a bit but I don’t think got 5kg lo….keep on sick whole year….
11. Make first investment....I mean safe investment
Life insurance consider? I believe so…
12. Be happy and share happiness with people around me....
Not really achieve because I feel that 2009 is the worst year for me….Gloomy year….Sick and Sad….
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment