Living in the IT world, we cannot deny that communication style have change a lot. We use to utilise the public phone and house phone very much but nowadays hand phone and msn have started to replace the line phone...
Facebook is yet another awesome creation. Forgot about those danger that might appear in Facebook due to misused and misconduct of certain people, Facebook is an avenue of reunion and communication.
Today I come back from work just to be inform by my sister that someone post my childhood photo....In my mind, during my primary school, digital camera is not even invented and hardly there is people will go far by scanning the photo into Facebook.
How wrong am I.....photo that have been taken about 12-15 years ago suddenly appear on my profile...Well I been tag by someone of course.....and the 'reunion' party started with people adding me and I adding people.....Horrible was the word.....
Every single second people come and comment on those photo and every single second I need to refresh my mind recalling who is that.....Scary....very scary....
Sometime technology make me feel scary because during my childhood, I am such a horrible person.....so bad that I cannot even consider myself as a human....wahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
[COLOR="Red"][B]Click on the pictures to view in full size[/B][/COLOR]
[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=12779][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=7237][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-71.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Asin-32.htm][b]Asin Hot Wallpapers[/b][/url]
Photo gallery at t WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Asin Pictures. Click on the thumbnails on enlarged Asin pictures, exclusive photographs and absolute photos. Also validate out other Pictures Gallery for High quality and Momentous Boldness image scans, talking picture captures, talkie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities
Post a Comment