However, in the middle of busy time, i still got time to bitch around in msn with close colleague. One of my colleague told me that Starbucks' Mint Blend is good for throat so she ask me to get it.
Well....how many good colleague can we have in office? Gosh, if all staff were like "phantom" that hunt me for life, I think I already die long ago....
Guess what...
I come back from lunch...*cough cough* when i open the department door. So glad that phantom is yet to come back from lunch....Look around, on the air-cond and to my shock a big starbuck logo.....
I was like, who give me this....I was stun....I think I stun for 5 second though. One of my colleague look at me and ask why I stun....
I was speechless and point at the starbuck..........and in second, my mind pop up....will it be mint blend? MINT BLEND?
I open up the cover and is real, MINT BLEND.............
I am so touched that in office, i still can find good friends.........
Sometime, not all colleague is evil....
I am glad....that among some horrible, terrible, heart breaking colleague, I find friendship....Cheer....
No comments:
Post a Comment