Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I want a good rest

I was coughing non stop for the past few days....I feel like coughing out my lung and heart....Sometime I can feel the pain in my chest when I cough....I feel so tired.....so old....and so terrible....

Life have been extremely good and busy with every weekend I can hold my butt at home...Well, that is what my mom say about me.

No doubt it have been long since I have a good rest.....and when I mean a good rest would be resting on my sweet recliner with song....read book or just relax my mind....

Sometime human get sick not because the body is weak but mentality stress out, overloaded and many things wonder around the mind...

In my life, one things I put priority first is always career and earning big buck...I can sometime envy looking at people earning big sum of money....winning jackpot or so on....Yeah....is true sometime....

But looking back, is it a must to have big money to be happy?

In today world, people are very materialistic. Everything is measure by $$$......Nothing is cheap and forget about free lunch in the world!!!

What u guys think? Money money money....is so funny....in the rich man world.....

Maybe is time for me to sit on my recliner....listen to music....and think about it...

I shall get the enlightement

No comments: