Since uni time, I have make promise to myself for one trip per year and hopefully one oversea trip per year once i start working. I have been working quite hard to achieve this target.
Year 2005 when I was in UTAR for the first year, I go Cameron with bunch of Accounting Society friend. It was a small trip but able to satisfy my travel worm! I also go for short Pangkor trip with secondary school friend.
Year 2006, I went to Langkawi (self organise) and subsequently to Pangkor again under Accounting Society Leadership trip...
Sound boring? Year 2007 is more adventerous as we have exotic trip to Taman Negara and Pulau Tioman.....Well, at least it was something new to me as both place is my first time vacation... I also go to Singapore for graduation trip too.
2008 when I start working, I make sure I go for one oversea trip thus I have war with thousand of airasia.com user to snatch the cheapest flight ever.....and yes, Phuket come into the picture....
Having starting new work and busy study, 2009 seem to be a quite year. No more oversea trip but I go to Redang Island with close friend....
2010 seem interesting that I start to ignore local trip in my diary..... I pre-book Bangkok flight since 2009 and have wonderful time in bangkok....I love Bangkok.....Well, I also fly to Vietnam for work but to me, is an eye opener....Different culture....different lifestyle... I do go for some local trip but it was nothing to shout about as it was always the same few spot that I go to.
2011 had just started and so many promising trip is on the way. Bali had been 100% planned and countdown to go. Hotel, transport, food and budget was well drafted out....Hong Kong Macau and Taipei is also in the pipeline.....Wow....a promising year to me...
So where else after 2011 and Taipei.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bali!!!!:(( you know Joo, none of us is worry when you are the one who plan for trip, you always do a great job~! enjoy all your 2o11 trips which are lining up!!
since the emergence of air asia, we start to see the trend where people are going overseas and forgotten about their own country.
in a way if your flight is cheap, for eg zero fare, affordable accommodation, if u spend wisely, you will still get to enjoy the trip!
Post a Comment