I just back from the most happening, most fun, most horny corporate event in my life. It was well organise with Kam Po Po become the emcee and comedian of the day. Dirty joke, horny game, x-rated dance, ah kua show and pole dance filled the day with fun and enjoyment.
It was 4am now and I just back from the party. I am happy....I am really happy...
Few days back during Goddess of Mercy, Kuan Imm birthday, I make a wish that hope my prayer can be heard.....I go and kow chim and get a super good chim....Things goes well...
Well, why emo is back...
Been employed is such a good company is always a luck, fortune and I would say a blessing. But to leave such a company is like poking ourselves with knife...
You get what i mean......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment