Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sleeping with Mantra

As a Buddhist devotee, I love mantera.....especially The Great Compassionate Mantra...

Today, the eve of 15th of lunar calendar, I am listening to mantra while I was bloging and facebooking...

Out of sudden the mantra bring me back to my old memory....

During college time, I know few friend who sleep in hostel with mantra on....for what ever reason it was, whether they feel sinful, scare of ghost or they need a peace of mind during sleep...

For me, I try few time to sleep with songs but I just can sleep as the melody of song always swing my brain right and left causing me headache...

I remember for once, I sleep with mantra.....It was at hostel of course...

I was terrible sick and my roommate was no longer staying in the room for few weeks....The news of peeping toms was very comman at that moment. Thieves break in into hostel....Electricity wasn't stable and always cut off...I am having imsonia due to heavy intoxicant from those medicine that I need to relax my mind...

I on the mantra via casset in my radio while i slowly close my eye and sleep.......

Yeah, it help for once at least..

and today, with my confuse, complicated and stress mind, I am going to sleep with mantra again....Will I able to sleep?

No comments: